What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information from you: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information is any information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or payment details. We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, contact us, or make a purchase on our website.
Non-personal information is any information that cannot identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, device type, IP address, or browsing behaviour. We collect non-personal information from you automatically when you visit our website, using cookies and other tracking technologies. We use this information to analyze and improve our website performance, functionality, and user experience.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the products or services that you request from us
• To communicate with you about your orders, inquiries, feedback, or complaints
• To send you marketing emails or newsletters that you have opted in to receive
• To process your payments and prevent fraud
• To comply with our legal obligations and enforce our terms and conditions
We use your non-personal information for the following purposes:
• To monitor and analyze our website traffic, trends, and usage
• To optimize and enhance our website design, layout, and content
• To personalize your website experience and show you relevant ads or offers
• To measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
How do we share your information?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third parties without your consent. We may share your personal information with the following parties:
• Our service providers who help us operate our website, such as hosting providers, payment processors, email service providers, analytics providers, or advertising partners. These service providers only have access to the information necessary to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to protect your information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• Our affiliates or partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you. These affiliates or partners will only contact you if you have given us your consent to do so.
• Law enforcement authorities or regulators if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your data when you transmit it to us. We also limit access to your personal information to only those employees or service providers who need it to perform their duties. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
How do we respect your choices?
We respect your choices regarding how we use and share your personal information. You have the following rights and options:
• You can opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You can update or correct your personal information at any time by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us at email@example.com.
• You can request access to or deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws.
How do we update this policy?
How do we contact us?